Airboat tours and rides near me in Boca Raton Florida are the best outdoor activity and adventure.
The city of Boca Raton is an upscale and beautiful town know for cleanliness and safety. Travelers and families come to Boca Raton Florida to shop, dine, beaches, golfing, fishing, hotels and more. The state of Florida also attracts tourist to the theme parks and natural parks.
The Everglades are a natural wetland that offer opportunities to do something different encountering alligators, birds, fish and plants only through an airboat tour and ride. Powering through the swamp and trails on an airboat is unlike any other outdoor experience in Florida.
Airboat tours and rides are the alternative Everglades outdoor activity you can enjoy near Boca Raton for these reasons:
- Natural touring of the Everglades onboard a wild airboat ride that is thrilling and educational. Feel the wind in your face and breath clean air while you travel deep into the Everglades.
- Learn while you ride. Your guides will teach you about the history, people, animals, developments, farming and facts that make the Everglades such an interesting outdoor site. An airboat ride is the only way to appreciate all this knowledge and history first hand where you can actually see and be a part of it.
- Airboat rides and tours through the Everglades are the best way to see the alligators and birds from a close but safe distance. For bird lovers and photographers there is no better way to see wildlife in the Everglades.
- Close to the Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach airports. Airboat rides near Boca Raton are usually under a 40 minute drive from two major airports in South Florida. We are the closest airboat tour and ride to the towns of Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Sunrise, Weston, Boca Raton, Delray, Boyton Beach, West Palm Beach and more.
- Private airboat rides are much more cost effective than other alternatives. These fun rides near Boca Raton are great entertainment for all ages. Safe for the whole family to enjoy in the open air and sun.
- A ride on the wild side of the Everglades sure beats sitting in traffic or waiting in lines for hours. Our tours are by appointment only so you show up 15 minutes before boarding to ride 1 hour, 90 minutes or two hour custom rides. There is no wait as long a you show up on time.
- Boca Raton has warm weather most of the year making it ideal for an airboat tour and ride. Other than rain most of the year regular clothing is fine to take a tour where you won’t get muddy or wet unless it rains. This is the best open air tour you can take as you speed at 20 miles and hour down the swamp trails, over mud and grass. Airboat tours are unlike any other experience.
- Book online conveniently when you want to go. We are open 365 days a year and our online platform makes it easy to book anytime. You can also call for more information and to book a tour.